3. There might be nothing more obnoxious than a single person hogging your InstaFeed for five, six, seven pictures in a row. We get it—You had a fun weekend and took too many precious pictures to decide which to post.
9. The One That Thinks Swiping Right Means You’re Dating
Although the ceaseless access to delicious baguettes, top-notch pizza, and cinnamon chocolate crepes surely won’t leave you starved, there will come the time when you’ll be willing to pass up an authentic Italian feast for a single Chick-Fil-A nugget or bag of Goldfish.
1. The one who gets too drunk.
Because, who were we kidding? If we’re still hooked after 27 seasons of the franchise with a lower success rate than Kate Gosselin’s birth control, nothing can keep us away.
As the 10th anniversary of the beloved sitcom’s final episode airing approaches, we take a look back at our favorite Friends that truly grew to become an integral part of our lives—or maybe they already were, all along.
1. It’s better to be the person that says “hello” and is ignored than the person that avoids eye contact.
1. You will still care what you look like after you’re 40, despite what you may think now. So wear sunscreen.
Last night featured the premiere of the summer-long Monday night entertainment spectacular for housewives nationwide: The Bachelorette!
As the second episode features the first round of dates, the guys moving into the Bach mansion, and the constant reminders of why all of these 30-ish-year-olds are still single for a reason, I’m not sure I’m on the right channel.