1. Good things take time, don’t be in a rush. Let everything fall into its natural pace. Patience is key.
2. The only expectations you should have are those of yourself. Don’t expect anything from anyone.
3. Don’t stress over what you can’t control.
4. Have some faith in yourself and in the universe. You are what you think. You attract the energy you manifest.
5. You get what you tolerate. Do not accept less than you deserve.
6. Keep yourself busy. Do things you love. Explore your talents and expose your creativity to yourself and to the world.
7. When you feel lost, grab a piece of paper and write your emotions down. You can only control what you make tangible.
8. Detach yourself from your phone.
9. You are what you eat. Maintain a healthy diet, it will affect the way you feel throughout the day.
10. Never doubt your instinct. Trust yourself. Have confidence in your being.
11. Never stop praying. Have faith in God. Trust divine timing.
12. Stay close to people who make you happy. Build a bond with your family members and close friends whom you trust.
13. Stay where the grief washes off with the most ease. Don’t pressure yourself into being where you aren’t comfortable.
14. Meditate. Listen to your favorite music. Zone out.
15. Read a book. Get lost within new worlds. Expose yourself to new ideas.
16. Be in open spaces. Get out, surround yourself with nature. Look up at the sky. Don’t stay in closed areas. Sylvia Plath said: “Go out and do something, it’s not your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.”
17. Stop trying to reach perfection, it doesn’t exist. Practice makes progress, not perfection.
18. Look back, but don’t stare. You can’t heal your past by dwelling there. Embrace the present. All you have is now.
19. Comparisons will kill you. Stop comparing yourself to others. Embrace your diversity. Cherish yourself. Value your being.
20. Let it go, and trust that what’s meant to be will find its way to you.
21. Don’t set yourself on fire to keep others warm. Don’t sacrifice yourself for other people. Prioritize yourself. You come first.
22. Practice fearlessness. Fear eats the soul. What you are afraid of doing, do it scared. That’s the only way to overcome it.
23. Declutter your life. If you lose someone but find yourself, you win. Be around people who are good for your mental health.
24. Love yourself. How you love yourself decides how others love you.
25. Attachment is the root of all suffering. Keep a healthy distance with everything in your life. Buddha once said, “You only lose what you cling to.”